[openbeos-cdt] Re: Design Stuff ... and more

  • From: "Boris Kuncer" <borisko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 03:02:43 +0200

Jess:)

as you probably know.. next release of Open BeOS will have same UI as
R5. Stuart is working on OBOS R2 look and he is making really good
progress. Ask him for details.
And about name for OpenBeos - I think that this should decide people on
the top of this project. We will implement any name that it's official
and for now that is OpenBeos and OBOS.

-boris