[openbeos-cdt] Forum

  • From: "Andrew Gildehaus" <agildehaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:45:48 -0500

I'm still waiting for Deej to give us space on BeUnited for the forum (and
for the testing team's bugtracker).  What's the general concensus on the
forum?  Would we rather have one or stay with just the mailing list?  Make
you decision based on the usefulness of a forum, not the fact that in the
past the forum has been unreliable ... reliability will be taken care of
with the move.  We will be starting from scratch if we do keep the forum
(host.sk canned the database anyhow and I only have a dated backup).

Tell me what you think.

Andrew