[openbeos-cdt] Re: About the names

  • From: Jace <Jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:33:25 -0400

On 2002-04-11 at 11:01:41 [-0400], Guy wrote:
> perhaps some jap animal names or anything you guys have to offer? (it
> doesnt have to be in english as if its one word its very easy to learn an=
yhow.)

Some of my favorites:

(for those of you with Japanese support enabled, I've included the kana, bu=
t I don't know the proper use of Kanji, so it's just katakana; for those of=
 you without Japanese installed, you'll see junk on the second lines).

Usagi
=1A=1A=1A
Rabbit, bunny.

Neko
=1A=1A
Cat, kitty

Tori
=1A=1A
Bird

Though I must say that there are lots of Japanese words I like that only pe=
ople in the eastern countries would know how to pronounce properly.  I can =
imagine the phonetic butchery Americans would apply to them...

I'm still hoping to supply a list of more brainstorm words soon... keep you=
r eyes here...

-Jace