[openbeos-cdt] Re: About the names

  • From: Jace <Jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:30:36 -0400

All very good points.  I think we should indeed poll the community.  Can we=
 set up a forum somewhere on a prominant BeOS site that we can ask the comm=
unity to tell us what BeOS is to them?  Ask them to submit names and words =
that remind them of what BeOS is?  Let's get some brainstorming from the co=
mmunity.

Oh, and personally, I have to ask that we veto "Olga" since that name is of=
ten associated (in the USA) with "ugly" things/people.  Sorry :)  I am also=
 not too fond of "Jaffa" as the name, personally.

-Jace