[haiku-appserver] Re: testing under R5

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:17:34 +0200 CEST

Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys!

Hi Adi, and welcome back! I hope (and guess actually) you had a great
time!

>       I tried to test the app_server on R5, but I'm having trouble doing
> that.

Note that we didn't come as far as we intended to do, as I got pretty
much taken down by my master thesis and Stephan is busy with releasing
WonderBrush 2.0 on CD.
Only a very small part of the app_server refactoring is done yet, and
you still have some weeks that you can use to complete the integration
of your new layer code if you intend so.

I will probably come back to regular developing in about 3 to 4 weeks
from now (I am off in New York for the first two weeks in September,
and after that I might have to sort out some issues of my master thesis
- and I'll be moving, too).

Bye,
   Axel.