[haiku-appserver] enabling input_server with app_server

  • From: Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:15:12 +0200

Hi,

i just committed this change:
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/haiku-commits/2005-April/000900.html

There are instructions there for enabling input_server with app_server (with
cursor comm). I tested with the windows test app (I even increased wait time,
because app_server takes more than 1 sec to start, at least for me).

I didn't find a way to not have absolute paths for input_server and view input
device. Anyone, feel free to fix this :)

As it seems Registrar isn't available when building with
RUN_WITHOUT_APPSERVER=1, BMessageRunner is failing, this is why we can't use it
atm (BTW i had a problem with BEntry::GetParent() too).

Bye,
Jérôme