[haiku-appserver] Re: Refactoring

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:31:42 +0300

Axel Dörfler wrote:

Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Um, I think what I described in my previous mail is a bit clearer. If you put all that you said in Workspace, it will complicate code as Workspace code will be needed somewhere in the DisplayDriver to know where to draw lines and rects.

Actually, I am not sure if I understand or see the difference between both descriptions?

:-)))) This is funny! I sent the other mail without looking at this one. :-)

No you don't. For me this is the first big project that I attend on. I learned *A LOT* during this time, and I know I have more to learn. Hack, I'm only 24, you and Axel are 28+, it's clear you guys know more. ;-)

Stephan, you're really that old already? :-))
But 24 really isn't that far away - I think I was around that age when I joined this project... a long time ago.

I was 21. :-)

BTW Adi, I'm sorry when I was too harsh with you a couple of mails ago - I was just very annoyed by this "I need a test case" when I just gave you one. I didn't want to hurt your feelings either, I just wanted to make you think about the other side of things.

Well, you did hurt my feelings a bit. :-)

        I think each has it's methods of working.
        It just matters we understand each other. :-)

bye, Adi.