[haiku-appserver] Re: Haiku app_server as second head?

  • From: André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:59:22 -0300

> Yeah, that was what I was thinking.. but doing TCP/IP on the local
> machine doesn't feel right. On the other hand, there's always Muscle.

Yeah, MUSCLE is probably the cleanest way to use sockets to pass
BMessages along.

Still, it might be my Posixy background, and complete lack of BeOS
programming experience, but I kind of take local domain (AF_UNIX
style) sockets for granted on any Posix-compliant OS. Doesn't BeOS
have those?

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God"
-Alan J. Perlis