[hackpgh-discuss] Re: launch model rocket to 120k feet, hack pgh project?

  • From: Alex Reasinger <alexreasinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 22:58:40 -0500

I contacted the rocket club spectators are welcome.
He says that the winter launches can be hit or miss due to the weather. he
will let me know if it is cancelled, and that he will be sure to bring a
couple of high power models to fly.
So who is interested in going to the launch on Jan 18th at 12:00
I figure we can meet at the shop before hand and car pool up.it would be
about a 1 hour drive from the shop.

Alex