[hackpgh-discuss] This week in the shop!

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:02:41 -0400

Wed - Members meeting
Fri - Finish It Friday
Sat - Class: Learn to Solder!

If you have missed the last few meetings, you might be wondering why
Why is Finish It Friday not the last Friday as usual. We've decided to try a new thing: Shop Show Off!

The last Friday this month (and maybe every 3-4 months) is going to be Shop-Show-Off. We'll have 5-minute presentations of members projects. Moving Finish It Fridays to the week before gives us all time to actually finish (or get enough to present/show-off) for the following week!

  -=Doug