[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Sweeping

  • From: "j. eric townsend" <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:06:42 -0400

Does the shop need a better/different broom? We swept before the el-wire class then again after and it seemed like there was as much stuff on the floor each time. Do we have a "fine pitch" push broom?

On 6/1/11 10:00, Matt Stultz wrote:
A regular guest to the shop was kind enough last night to point out how
dirty the shops floors are right now. If any of you are looking for a
way to get some volunteer time in it would really help to get the floors
swept. This is something that can happen every week if not a few times a
week. It only takes a few minutes but really helps improve the overall
cleanliness of the shop.

Thanks,
Matt

--