[hackpgh-discuss] Re: RFID Project Box

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:17:59 -0400

The lights that you need to see are on the reader not on the arduino. The
reader will be connected via a cable to the arduino and then the reader not
the arduino will be placed outside the window between the window and the
metal grate. Adding a clear window is a major security concern and
something I know Dale would not want since that entrance can lead into his
home. I'm sure this can easily be fixed to be made more secure but this is
the kind of thing that really does need to be addressed with the council
before it's just done.

Thanks,
Matt