[hackpgh-discuss] Re: RFID Project Box

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:31:51 -0400

I took my lunch hour to go in and cover the window, the rest of it is
OK for now.

I just saw Matt's reply. The details of how the RFID reader works,
however interesting, aren't important. What is important is that
members understand not to make changes to the physical security of the
shop without council approval, for the reasons Matt listed (and
others, since the council has to answer to the landlord, legally,
etc.)

Sarita,

    I'm glad you've taken initiative to move the project along, but
unfortunately making unsanctioned changes to the physical security of
the shop is inappropriate.

   The door needs to be put back as it was. If you aren't in the shop
tonight, I'll do it myself.

-=Doug