[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Please help keep the shop warm and inhabitable...

  • From: jeff kephart <n3glv1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 04:39:37 -0500

That heater does an amazing job, but also mind that the
box fan stays on to circulate. Without that there would
be a (worse) temperature gradient where all the warm air
would stay above the work area. A setting on the heater
of 2-3 seems to be around the right point. Of course it
also depends on outside temp and such factors as number
of times / people are in and out of the man door.