[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Moog Theremini

  • From: "j. eric townsend" <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 11:34:35 -0500

On 1/28/15 11:25, Chad Elish wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Moog-EW-Theremini-01-Theremini/dp/B00HVO7FXI

I got to play one of those at Moog earlier this year, it's very nice given the low cost and the tuning/performance support. I ended up getting a Etherwave+ because I wanted all the CV/gate inputs and the circuit is more analog-friendly.

If you (collective) are wanting to build something, try the Paia. I built one of these a few years ago, it was my first complicated kit build. Like the Werkstatt you get to actually map the circuit diagram to the schematic and have a chance of learning a thing or two.

<http://www.paia.com/theremax.asp>

Howver, if you
--
J. Eric Townsend