[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Hackerspace passport stamp

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:36:58 -0400

I will measure the blocks on my hacker space passport tonight when I get
home so we can get a size.

I like the look of the keystone with the name but I do agree with Doug that
it will continue the confusion. Maybe we can play with it.

I don't think other spaces have separate stamps but I have heard of 2 colors
of ink, one for home and one for away.

Non of the ones we have seen have the date built in. We could always get one
of those roll around date stamps and either build it into our stamp or just
use two stamps.

I like the idea of tracing the cut onto linoleum and then hand carving it
too.

Thanks,
Matt