[hackpgh-discuss] Hackerspace passport stamp

  • From: Matthew Beckler <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 20:16:46 -0400

Hey there,

There were a lot of hackerspaces at the NYC maker faire who were stamping passport with their cool custom stamps. At the meeting tonight we talked about getting a stamp made, or cutting one from scrap linoleum with the Modela router, so I took a stab at making a logo version suitable for a stamp. We might have to further simplify the soldering iron fist logo to make it stamp-worthy, but we'll see.

Let me know if you have any comments or improvements, or feel free to edit the file yourself. I was thinking of trying to duplicate or at least imitate the heinz ketchup typeface for the name at the top.

https://github.com/matthewbeckler/HackPittsburghLogos

-Matthew