[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Hackers & Founders prep?

  • From: Steven Owens <stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:07:46 -0400

I have about seven or eight folding chairs that I can bring over.

If we *really* need them, my mom has 16 stackable plastic chairs that
I bought her in a dotcom fire sale, about ten years ago.
They look a lot like these, except the back isn't perforated:

http://www.globalindustrial.com/g/foodservice/food-seating/stackable-chair/ventilated-plastic-stackable-chair

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Geno Soroka <geno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, if we can borrow some metal folding chairs for Friday.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Geno Soroka <geno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I think we need to clean up some more. Not a big shop clean, but just
generally make the place look nice. If you want to help sweep up and etc
that would be amazing!
-Geno

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Steven Owens <stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Does anything need to be done (at the shop or elsewhere) to get ready
for Hackers & Founders on friday?

--
Steven J. Owens
stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx