[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Hackers & Founders prep?

  • From: chadisrad <chadisrad@xxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 00:41:22 -0400

Lets plan on meeting here Thursday evening… lets say 7-9 to finish up.

Feel free to clean before hand if you have the time. We want to show the shop
in the best condition as possible for all these people who will be viewing it
for the first time.

-Chad

On May 27, 2015, at 12:01 AM, chadisrad <chadisrad@xxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, they need a place for beer.

-Chad

On May 26, 2015, at 11:58 PM, Gene Kern <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I assume we are leaving the bar setup?

Gene

On 5/26/2015 11:56 PM, chadisrad wrote:
That is with the exception of the laser cutter and 3d printer.

-Chad

On May 26, 2015, at 11:53 PM, chadisrad <chadisrad@xxxxxx
<mailto:chadisrad@xxxxxx>> wrote:

I had a phone conversation with Barry (hackers and founders). We want to
move everything to the shop area for the event. The same as we did for the
5 year party. We will need to move everything including the couch and
power wheels from the garage door.

-Chad

On May 26, 2015, at 8:58 PM, Geno Soroka <geno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:geno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

The new shop vac will be purchased tonight and available tomorrow. For
Hackers and Founders, we expect at least 100 people. We are going to need
a lot of space. We are thinking of doing what we did for the party and
remove the tables and move as much stuff as possible to create as much
space as possible. Chairs are good for those who get tired of standing,
but space is most important.
-Geno

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Steven Owens <stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I'm up at my mom's house just now, fixing something, so I'll bring those
stacking chairs down and drop them off at the shop. There are 16 chairs,
I think I'll be able to fit them all in my jeep.

On May 26, 2015 2:37 PM, "Yevgeniy Soroka" <ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
All this will be discussed by the board ASAP. We should have an answer
soon as far as what needs to be cleaned and the shop vac.
-Geno

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Robert Berger <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Can we get a new shop vac before then?

On May 26, 2015, at 1:53 PM, Geno Soroka <geno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:geno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I think we need to clean up some more. Not a big shop clean, but just
generally make the place look nice. If you want to help sweep up and etc
that would be amazing!
-Geno

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Steven Owens <stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Does anything need to be done (at the shop or elsewhere) to get ready
for Hackers & Founders on friday?

--
Steven J. Owens
stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:stevenjowens@xxxxxxxxx>