[hackpgh-discuss] Dues'n'nat...

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 00:08:57 -0500

Hey all,
For maybe the first time ever, and by mere minutes, I've sent out the monthly dues reminder emails on time. If you don't get one, you're good (paid ahead or have a recurring payment already scheduled).

Since we have a bunch of new members, and as a reminder to existing members, we have a few different ways to pay dues. The important thing is we want to make it easy for members to pay dues without burdening the organization (i.e. the treasurer, i.e. me) too much.

We have in the past several months expanded our options to provide options that have lower fees (or even no fees). Listed in order that we'd prefer to receive dues, please pick the highest one on the list that works for you.

-=Doug

PopMoney recurring payment to dues -at- hackpittsburgh.org
PopMoney one-month payment to dues -at- hackpittsburgh.org
Cash(*)
Paypal recurring payment/subscription
Paypal one-month payment
   Paypal buttons are on http://www.hackpittsburgh.org/membership

(*) - Please see a council member if you wish to pay in cash. Any dues payment that does not follow our procedure will -not- be credited.