[hackpgh-discuss] BitScope for sale

  • From: Dan Stahlke <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:07:01 -0400

I have a BitScope 310U that I just ordered from ebay. It is dual trace, 100 MHz analog bandwidth, 40 MSa/s, with an 8 channel logic analyzer and arbitrary waveform generator. Works in Windows, Mac, Linux. The problem is that for dual trace you have to choose between "alt mode" in which the two channels are sampled alternately rather than simultaneously or "chop mode" in which case you only get 250 kSa/s. This was not made clear on BitScope's web page or their documentation! For this reason it will not work for me. I'll let it go for $200 if anyone wants it, otherwise it'll go up on ebay. Comes with the logic analyzer adapter but not with the o-scope probes (any probes with BNC connector will work).