[guispeak] Re: pinning down my system halt:

  • From: "Joel Zimba" <jzimba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:21:07 -0500

Have you run at least two spyware checkers?  There's also that zombieware
thing which I've heard about lately it plays with dhcp.

Beyond that, you can always re-install the os.  That's generally suggested
for any windows problem isn't it?

Then go to sp2 and suck down all the updates beyond that just for good
measure.

Isn't 500mb abit small for a machine these days?  I'm not sure I can brush
my teeth with 500mb.

joel