[guispeak] Re: off topic but need to contact geore bell or other knowledgeable member

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 00:14:53 -0000

Hi Dan,

Guispeak is hosted on Freelists, and so you'll find
information at //www.freelists.org

I run quite a few lists there, and while I'm sighted myself,
I know that many lists there are run by screen reader users.
Freelists are also free, and so far over the last 4 or 5
years are without spam. I also like the fact that you can
get hold of a human being to answer questions and help.

Administration of a list is not exactly rocket science,
although you do have to spend a little time setting things
up the way you want the list to work.

I'm happy to give you some help to get started, so feel free
to drop me a line off list at george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best,

George. (with 2 g's - smile!)