[guispeak] off topic but need to contact geore bell or other knowledgable member

  • From: "Dan Thompson" <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:03:12 -0600

Hi all,
I am the vice president of an alumni at a school for the visually
immpaired.I have been asked to set up a list for our alumni/board where
graduates/alumnist can post messages and the boa4rd caan post information
I have asked a few other lists hoping to learn how to do this with very
little help. A few asked why I wanted the list and never got back to me.  I
am genuinely sorry for posting this on this list.  But members here in the
past have been very helpful and understanding  to others.  I am visually
impaired myself.
I'd like the list to be closed so it  is not posted to the world thus
atracting many non-alumni contacts.
Anyway, please forgive me for posting this  here but please help.