[guispeak] my audio player is locking up, keyboard is useless

  • From: wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: vicug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:38:45 -0500

Hi all, I have a real problem. I'm using winamp and I'm using a desktop pentium
3 computer with 256 meg of ram. Everytime I click on a audio file I cannot get
the computer to go forward to the next track.  I happens to me on the internet.
 I'm using winamp for what it's worth. I don't want to listen to a hole
program, I want to skip tracks.  I am trying to listen to the latest main menu
and I can't skip tracks so I can go to the next file. I'm angry about this
cause everyone else can do it and I can't on this piece of junk.  At least I
can read text web pages, but my audio listening is useless. Harry