[guispeak] Re: my audio player is locking up, keyboard is useless

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:02:49 -0000

How are you trying to get to the next segment of the programme?  If you
hit Ctrl+j, a list view of the segments or tracks should appear, and you
can arrow to the one you want to hear and then hit enter to be started
on it.  b sure that you are in fact in the (main) Winamp program when
you do these keystrokes.  Also be sure that you have installed Winamp
with the classic skin and not with any of the other skins.