[guispeak] Re: inkjet versus laser printers

  • From: Andy Baracco <wq6r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:28:00 -0700

If you do not print often, the ink in ink jet cartridges will dry out, and you will need to replace the cartridge even if it is like new. This was the problem i had. I seldom printed, but when i did, it was something important, and I would find that i had to replace the cartridge. This doesn't happen with laser toner. I have had an HP laser printer for over two years, and I am still on the first toner cartridge.

Andy
At 12:06 PM 10/14/2008, you wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am ready to buy a new printer. Because most of what I do is text, I am considering a laser, rather than an inkjet printer. What are the pros and cons of each?