[guispeak] Re: inkjet versus laser printers

  • From: wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:39:49 -0400

Hi Rick,
Great question, indeed!
Well, I was in the same situation you are in, 2 years ago!
I decided to buy, and I am very very satisfied with, my lazer printer, and
here's why:
1.  ink jet cartridges when not used, get smudgy in their printing.  The ink
dries out in them as well.
2.  With lazer printers, you get 4500 pages per cartridge, and only 700 pages
with ink.
I'll never go back to ink jet printers, but I'll stay with lazer printers.
Harry