[guispeak] Re: guispeak Digest V3 #188

  • From: "Dan Thompson" <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:29:12 -0600

Hi All, Where can I obtain a list of blind related listservs? The site I had used before

<LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 is not working.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:25:29 -0500 (EST)
From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [guispeak] TextPal 2.5 released

http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/palsetup.exe

Version 2.5
Released November 24, 2006

Made the list of URLs generated with the Grab URLs command, Alt+Shift+G,
start with the URL of the page just analyzed.  Refined the Web Download
command, Alt+Shift+W, so that it adds .htm extensions to what would
otherwise be file names ending in Internet domain suffixes like .com and
.edu.  Added Window-Eyes or SAPI status messages, as appropriate, when
burning files to CD with the Alt+Shift+B command.

Jamal

End of guispeak Digest V3 #188