[guispeak] Re: guispeak Digest V3 #188

  • From: "Dan Thompson" <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:10:01 -0600

Hi All,
I use Windows XP Pro and have a dvd reader/writer. I have never tried creating a dvd and hope someone here could give some recommendatiions on screenreader friendly programs and directions on how to use the program. I am very familiar on using a cd-writing program like Roxio and Nero for creating audio cd's. Thanks in advance
and have a great Holiday Season!!

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:25:29 -0500 (EST)
From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [guispeak] TextPal 2.5 released

Version 2.5
Released November 24, 2006

Made the list of URLs generated with the Grab URLs command, Alt+Shift+G,
start with the URL of the page just analyzed.  Refined the Web Download
command, Alt+Shift+W, so that it adds .htm extensions to what would
otherwise be file names ending in Internet domain suffixes like .com and
.edu.  Added Window-Eyes or SAPI status messages, as appropriate, when
burning files to CD with the Alt+Shift+B command.

End of guispeak Digest V3 #188