[guispeak] Re: Which version>

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:05:58 +0100

I have not seen any response from a Windo-eyes user,  but in general
Winamp 5.24 is probably your  best choice.  The Media library seems to be
causing problems with some screen readers, but other features are OK.    If
you are anxious to use the Media library a somewhat earlier version e.g.
5.1x  might  be abetter one to go for. There is a beta of 5.25 on some sites
for download (e.g. www.whitestick.co.uk) but I had problems with it myself
and have reverted to 5.24.

Hope that helps,

Douglas

version 5.24 is probably the best choice.  you are

--

Douglas Harrison