[guispeak] Re: Un subscribing and re subscribing

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:49:28 +0100

Read down to the very bottom of this thread, where you'l find instructions for
leaving this list, for which you can substitute subscribing.  And know that
this list was moved to freelists a good long time ago now.

  Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:44:07 -0500

  Hi,

  Could someone tell me the subscription to subscribe to this list?  If
  I get that then I'll be able to un subscribe and re subscribe under
  my new email address.

  OtisBlue
  otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  ph. 414-461-8885