got a site which a friend created and it is called http://visionman.awardspace.com
now my friend took out the frames, as a phd student, with a database and programming background.
as he is helping me out.
now he got php, and i have got easy php which you can download at http://www.easyphp.com
have redesigned my site, and now run into some problems.
got a table, with all the elements wrapped around like headings, paragraphs, lists, links, etc.
will outline the problems with jaws, reading, or is it just me?
now hand coding this site, using textpad and using internet explorer 6 to test the site.
sorry some of the links do not work, working on the front page, just trying to get it right and avoid problems down the track.
okay here's the questions. they are:
1. when i use the read paragraph mode, it reads it all in one line, and would like to have it read on separate lines.
2. there are blank lines read between jaws. do not want this.
3. is this the way to read lists, using paragraph mode.
4. for my footer, for some strange reason, between one or two of the lines, there are line breaks inbetween. do not want that, want all the footer information underneath each line, with the graphic on the last line.
5. could you give me constructive feedback on the general layout, content, and structure of the site, and give me suggestions on how to improve it.
then will e-mail the modified files to my friend, so he can then upload it to the site for me.
if any one can help me out with these problems, and get them fixed first, then will be able to use the template, my friend gave me for other pages.
cheers and thanks for all your help.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq