[guispeak] freeze when searching for files

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 06:36:45 -0500

Hello,

When I try to search for files in WinXp home edition the program freezes after I've started the search. I noticed this happening after I installed Spywaredoctor and I uninstalled that program but the freeze still happens. Any ideas. I have looked for file finder programs on the INternet and find most of them aren't vry accessible. Any ideas?

thank you.

Debra Hernstrom