[guispeak] Re: IE 7 & Screen Readers?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:44:08 +0100

Hi Paul,

Here is a positing below which I have just made to the
JAWS-UK list.  I cannot speak for any other screen readers.

George.

Now that I.E.7 being released, a word to the wise.

I have it on the very best of authority that this will ONLY
work properly with JAWS 7.1

If you have JAWS 7.0, Forms Mode will certainly not work
properly, and there may be other unexpected problems.

It is definitely NOT recommended that you use IE7 with any
previous version of JAWS.

Please don't say you have not been warned.

George.