[guispeak] Google toolbar

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:16:39 -0500

Could someone tell me how to bring up the Google toolbar?  I need to change
some settings in there.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbish computers,
parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.

For a limited time, get free shipping for any purchases $50.00 or more.