[guispeak] Opening hard drive case enclosures

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:23:39 -0500

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how do you open up a hard drive case enclosure?
I received mine today and I'm trying to get formilar with it but I can't get
inside it.  There's 2 flat rods that slide off from the sides of the case
but I see no way to get into it.  I'm willing to call who ever willing to
help me with this.  Also, could someone please tell me where I can find
partition magic?  A free version if possible.

Check out my secure web site where you'll find new and refurbish computers,
parts, accessories and electronics at affordable prices.

http://www.computerguydirect.com

Computer Guy Direct
4869 N. 49th St.
Milwaukee, Wi 53218
United States
Toll Free. 1-866-653-7284
Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We now can take orders via our toll free customer service telephone number
between the hours of 8:00 AM CST - 9:00 PM CST.

"Promotion"
For a limited time, get free shipping for any purchases $50.00 or more.