[guide.chat] to Senn

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:19:19 +0100

Hi Senny baby. Glad to hear that your getting yourself fit. Running round the
block, but my little elf tells me that you get on Kernits back when your half
way round. Cheeky monkey. I'm watching you girl. So stay off the chocolate and
keep running round the block.And tell Kermit he's got to practice jumping as he
will need it when were away.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi there Malcolm,
well, there's always a first time for being wrong.
Maybe your little elves were a bit confused. smiles.
Oh yes, kermit is nice and clean now, even has a bit of after shave on, oh
smells nice. smiles.
I'll make no comment on the last thing you said. Oh one thing though, I think
I'm fit. smiles.
Just had a quick run round the block, feels good. Your probably thinking,
what's she on about? smiles.
Going now.
Senn.

-----