[guide.chat] to Senn

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:16:57 -0000

Sorry Senn, only carrying out orders from above.They said you might not get
Kernit in one cup but maybe you could have squeezed him into two. And don't
forget Senn, your doing this to stop slave labour of frogs and piglets.

Malcolm.

What are you doing listening to miss piggy? and, how big do you think my bra is
to fit kermit in there? haha.
Oh, I'm sure its one of the best jobs you have had and its one you really
enjoy! haha.
Let's get one thing straight, keep your hands to yourself!
And no excuses.
Senn.

-----