[guide.chat] the tesco site

  • From: Angela Robson <arobson227@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat guide chat guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 19:43:31 +0100

Hi folks,

Well I have just had a look at the new Tesco site and it appears to be very
confusing.  It took me long enough to master the old site but think this one
will take me a while longer.

Where have our favourites gone?  Have they just disappeared altogether and do
we have to start all over again with a favourites list?

I was so pleased that I had learned to shop online with the old site but this
looks as if it will try the patience of a saint.  Familiarity helps us
considerably but new stuff is hard to grasp.

Cheers,

Angie