[guide.chat] the good old days

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:40:33 -0000

hi  june ann  vanessa's malcolm   and senn  clare

i enjoy'd  your emails on  stan 's  phone
i rembmber  the old lavatary
in the back  yard  we had  newspaper  to wipe are  bum's  and we had a nil on
the wall witch we stork squares of newpapers on
at the side of lavatry
we had a coal  house
it was maid of brick

my mum and dad
put nwspaper on the col  faire
on the shovil
the newspaper caught  fire  some times
do you all remember the toasting   falk witch you put the bread on the end of
it
we had to waite  ages  for are toase
hahahaha

i would like to go back to the good old days
they were poor   days  but happys  days
you had a lot  of respegt   but no money
and we were all happy  then

today we are spoilt  and unhappy   which is true  hahaha
all have a lovely  day
lots of love  carol  xxxxxx