[guide.chat] tesco

  • From: Angela Robson <arobson227@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat guide chat guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:50:39 +0100

Hi Jeanette,

Thanks for sharing your comments to the NFB with us and also the reply from
Margaret more or less saying that Jaws worked well with the new site.

I am on my old school list and believe me many people who are jaws users are
complaining about the layout of the new site.  also if the site has been tested
by the RNIB, it should not only have been tested on Jaws but all other screen
readers as well as obviously we were all managing very well before this
happened and certainly I had no problems at all using Guide to do my Tesco
shop.  It looks so complicated now and don't feel like trying to fathom it out
and wonder in fact if I can.

Cheers,

Angie