[guide.chat] { received with many thanks to Si Watson ,thankyou so much Si }:Fwd: The president walks in to the bank!

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 17:35:29 -0000

:Fwd: The president walks in to the bank!

 the president walks in to the bank

President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he
approaches the cashier he says "Good morning Ma'am, could you please  cash
this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your  I-D?

Obama: "Truthfully, I did not bring my I-D with me as I didn't think  there
was any need to. I am President Barrack Obama, the president of  the United
States of America!

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations,
monitoring, of the banks because of imposters and forgers, etc I must
insist on seeing I-D.

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell  you.
Everybody knows who I am.

Cashier: "I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I  must
follow them.

Obama: "I am urging you please to cash this check.

Cashier: "Look Mr. President this is what we can do: One day Tiger Woods
came into the bank without I-D. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out
his putting iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup.
With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.  Another
time, Andre Agassi came in without I-D. He pulled out his tennis  racquet
and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my  cup. With
that spectacular shot we cashed his check. So, Mr. President,  what can you
do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President  of the United
States?

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking and finally says: "Honestly,
there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing  I
can do.

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?
--
-----
Checked by