[guide.chat] Well done to Saints

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 17:17:03 -0000

am so happy that the normal footie schedules are back on, Southampton had a
game at home  playing Brighton who are 3rd in the league, it was a boring first
half, no goals , after the break we came out and scored 3 goals, all scored by
Ricky Lambert, it was a sell out crowd, the Saints ground, Saint Marys'
stadium, holds 32,000  and there were 31, 856 people to see the game, also well
done to Torquay, they beat Plymouth by 3 - 1, hope that you can get the
Sheffield tickets, have been going to matches for years, both when sighted and
after losing the sight, the atmosphere at a live game is electric especially if
your team is winning,we are still at the top of the championship with a 5 point
lead so hope we can keep it going, catch up with more news soon, enjoy the
evenings tele, Vanessa, Steve and Scott x x