[guide.chat] punishment jan

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:35:16 -0000

Hi Jan.
Good on you to throw it back, should not be allowed.
They are nothing but bullies and should not be in the job they are doing.
I know what you went through, these group of girls always talked in class and
every time the teacher asked who was talking this group of girls and the rest
of the class always pointed to me, I had to go to the front of the class and
had to hold out the hand of my choice, I always gave my left hand as if I gave
my right it would be too sore to hold the pen to write with and I would have
got this huge dap whack my palm of hand from not writing, by the end of the day
I must have had a few dozen whacks on my palm, I was in junior school at that
time, none of them would play with me, so I sat alone in the playground at play
times, then go to class to get whacked, then go home to my nasty mother and one
of my step fathers who used his belt with the buckle end.
I also had a very good part in my life with my grand father who idolised me and
worshipped the floor I walked on, but found out only a few years ago that he
was not my real grandfather, that they adopted my mother during the blitz, I
have my grandfathers name on my birth certificate, they could not adopt me as
it would make my mother my sister.
I found where my real father was living and he had passed away in hospital, the
funeral was just a few days before I got there, sad, very sad, I did meet my
real half brother and step mother and my fathers very best friend, all the
details of their address, phone numbers were all on my computer that broke a
few months ago, maybe it was meant to be, life has sure thrown some horrid
things at me, you know that song, and lord you gave me a mountain, well I think
I had the volcano.
I have found my joy on the internet, Jan I have learnt more than any school
could teach, I know for a fact that history and its dates are false, so Jan we
have a new life in the Guide school and look at all our lovely friends in our
classroom, the internet is our lessons, learn what you want to learn on the
internet, our head masters are the tech staff in the tech head masters room,
any bullies and they will ban them from our classroom.