[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] guide.chat - punishments

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:24:29 -0000

Well, we had a an ogre of a headmaster at school. He would shout like a lion. I
think I set on someone because they'd said something to me. Next thing I knew ,
he banged my head against a wall, then left me standing on the corridor for at
least an hour. During my time at primary school, I don't know what I'd done
wrong, nor will ever know to this day, but the worst punishment I received was
not a physical one, butt one I never forgave them for. They stopped my music
lessons. It didn't do me any good as I became more of a rebel than I already
was.  I don't recall having been punished at my secondary school. I remember
having been hit by a nasty teacher at primary school as I'd broken a doll. She
was called Miss Jewis, who was an ogress of the highest order. I also knew her
at nursery school. Now you all know what a rebel I was.
regards
June.