[guide.chat]

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:05:11 +0100

my day.

Hello all. Well I got up this morning like you do. feet out first. Then got
washed and dressed like you do. Then down on my stair lift, she's not keen on
that , says it hurts her back. But I give it a rub at the bottom. Funny she
does it every day and I don't no her name. AH well. Anyway, back to my day.
Turned t v on and opened the curtains. Then went and maid a cup of coffee and
two crumpets. Not bad that is it lads. two crumpets first thing in the morning.
Anyway back to my day. I have my Wiltshire ready meals coming after so I rang
my little helper, Amie. She's  the daughter of my cleaner. Asked her if she
could help me label my ready meals and put them in the garage for me. Yes she
said. So down she came and I got all the labelling done and some other jobs.
I'm going to train her up to push the wheel chair and then I could go and visit
miss piggy  and get some ideas on how to put weight on.
My little helper also helped me to prepare a meal for the slow cooker. Chicken
ticka massalar . After she went I did a very long email to my friend in the U S
 A . over seven hundred words. Went to spell check it and the bloody thing
vanished again.  Did you know that if you press control and the letter Q it
will tell you how many words you have written.
Now must go as Casper wants his food.

love  Malcolm. xxx
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,