[guide.chat] To malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:47:46 +0100

Hi sweet boy malcolm

my 6 pigglets are called

Trish deirdre tracie lee anne
rita tina and fiz
named them after corrie
am i now crazy or what!hahahehehehehehehehe
No never got boys pigglets
don't want them all having it off evdery five minutes hahahehehehehe  could end
up with hundres of them

hope your behaving yourself sir malcolm
what have you been up too lately?
yearn yearn yearn oops sorry just yearning my head off here now
going for my tea now starving
chat later be good Love miss piggy carol x.x.x.x.