[guide.chat] my true story of christmas

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 02:55:51 -0000

My True Story part 1 for Christmas.

Long time ago in Bethlehem so the Holy Bible say,
Mary's boy child Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day.
We three Kings of orient are, bearing gifts we traverse afar,
Westward leading still proceeding following yonder star.
Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus, lay down his sweet head.

Yes, you know the Christmas Carols, now for my true story.

The long time ago was in Grandborough, Warwickshire, England, so the Genealogy
and my Ancestry say, then they moved to West Bromwich, Staffordshire, England.
Henry Woodfield born 1840 in West Bromwich, Staffordshire, England, traversed
afar, south westwardly leading him to Glamorganshire in Wales.
The 'We three kings' are three of the sons Henry Woodfield   took to
Glamorganshire, Wales.
One of the sons was Frederick James Woodfield born 1876 in West Bromwich,
Staffordshire, England, who had a son Frederick William Henry Woodfield born
1906 in Glamorganshire Wales married Lena Steers Spence and had a son Brynley
Charles Woodfield born 1933 in Glamorganshire, Wales.
Brynley is my father.

The 'Away in a manger' is a stable made into a posh apartment with pure granite
work surfaces, glass splash screen shower with heated towel rail, fitted dish
washer, washing machine, tumble dryer, fan oven and censored lighting, all
sophisticatedly made with the highest skills, I was living in a high technical
spaceship.
The stable used to have horses which belonged to the mansion which is a few
yards away. The mansion has a wonderful restaurant and cafe area run by a very
close friendly family and all are welcome to try their huge superb meals, which
is situated in Brocastle, Glamorganshire, Wales.
Beware of the wildlife, millions of birds wake you up at 4 am and at night too,
there are even three peacocks and thousands of rabbits too.
Close to the Brocastle Manor is a very quiet Ogmore Beach, where horse riding
and golf take place with many village public houses.
Close too is Porthcawl Beach, with show rides, takeaways, strings of public
houses, night clubs, hotels, caravan and chalet park, promenade, donkey rides,
shopping precinct and market stalls.

The star is seren which is welsh for star, this is the name of my daughter
Seren and she is a star as she produced me three adorable grandchildren.

My children's grandmother's maiden name is Shepherd.

My other daughter collects sheep, hundreds of them, soft, china, plastic,
wooden, metal sheep of all colours and designs. Sheep slippers that say baaaa
baaaa with every step she takes. Sheep nighties, pyjamas, socks, hot water
bottle sheep, duvet, pillows, cushions. Will not allow me to eat lamb chops or
minted lamb whenever she is near.

All in all we represent Christmas.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.