[guide.chat] join our nightly game at 9 o'clock

  • From: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 02:08:01 -0000

Everyone can join in our easy nightly game every night at 9 o'clock on instant
messenger, please email me with your instant messenger address and nickname to
be added to our communal game list.
It is because some of us are bored, fed up or think that life is lonely.
We play this every evening at 9 o'clock, all welcolm.

The rules of the game.

1 You will be told the person's nickname that you go after in the game.

2 You type a word to go with the word the person before you has written, like
if the word is butter, you write fly, to make the word butterfly, next person
has to write a word following the word fly, that person might write spray, to
make the word flyspray etcetera.

3 You must write the word pass, if you cannot think of a word to go with the
previous word, so that the next person will take over.

Hope you will join in and have fun.

Vanessa The Google Girl.